MAG just came out today and theirs a patch for it alraedy, The Patch fixes a lot of issues so
- Added ability for player to use knife during a reload animation.
- Applied significant tuning adjustments for all weapons and armor.
- Increased sprint duration before tiring by 30%.
- Lowered XP requirements for levels 2 thru 4.
- Lowered level-entry restrictions for Sabotage from Level 3 to Level 2.
- Lowered level-entry restrictions for Acquisition from Level 5 to Level 4.
- Lowered level-entry restrictions for Domination from Level 10 to Level 8.
- Enabled proper level requirements for unlocking headgear, facegear, and uniforms.
- Fixed problem with recoil/firing animation that kept playing for a few seconds after the player fires an automatic gun and uses knife swipe simultaneously.
- Fixed bug where incapacitated playersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ nametags would occasionally disappear.
- Repositioned onscreen weapons for improved field of view.
- Armory items (facegear/ headgear/ uniforms) reordered.
- Removed helmets from Ã¢â‚¬Å“Loadout 3Ã¢â‚¬Â for all factions.
- Made significant increase in framerate during player-heavy games.
- Changed light settings for all environments.
- Polished recoil effect for better realism.
- Fixed offset muzzle flash effect.
- Tuned camera to shake more realistically when hit by bullets.
- Adjusted Ã¢â‚¬Å“blurÃ¢â‚¬Â effect for both normal sights and iron sights.
- Added alternate reload animation.
- New Ã¢â‚¬Å“light scatterÃ¢â‚¬Â treatment for all skies.
- Repaired various Ã¢â‚¬Å“weapon clippingÃ¢â‚¬Â issues.
- Enacted several particle fogging adjustments.
- Switched first-person weapon sounds to true stereo.
- Moved first-person character interactions and weapon switches to true stereo.
- Tweaked sounds effects relating to landing on surfaces.
- Added error display and queue panel updates to notify player when theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve encountered a Ã¢â‚¬Å“join gameÃ¢â‚¬Â failure.
- Made various server stability fixes and tweaks.