Cartoon Network Games and NGD Studios, an independent game developer and publisher are glad to officially announce the release ofÃ‚Â Adventure Time: Finn and Jake’s Epic QuestÃ‚Â on Steam.
Epic Quest beganÃ‚Â as a Web game onÃ‚Â CartoonNetwork.comÃ‚Â and rapidly grew a record- breaking success, with more than 1.3 million plays over the first week of launch and 16+ million since its release.Ã‚Â The new version for Steam is a total remake of the game attaining stunning new graphics, a new combat system, a new world to explore, animated cut scenes and tighter gameplay and controls.
“We always thought thatÃ‚Â Epic QuestÃ‚Â was one of the bestÃ‚Â Adventure TimeÃ‚Â titles on the market. Having the chance to remake the game was a fantastic opportunity as we are big fans of the show. We couldn’t be happier with the results,” said AndrÃƒÂ©s Chilkowski, CEO and Studio Director at NGD Studios.
Team up as Finn and Jake in a 3D adventure of great proportions! The Land of Ooo has been turned into a huge video game, and BMO has been kidnapped! Battle your way through the Witch’s garden, Ice Kingdom, Fire Kingdom, and even the Land of the Dead itself to save BMO and Scooby-Doo that wicked mastermind!
- Fantastic new graphics: including new animations, dynamic lights, shadows and post process effects.
- New combat system and IA: Unleash powerful combos facing more and more challenging enemies.
- New Epic Powers: Including the ability to transform into Fiona and Cake!
- New Game World: The Ice Kingdom!
- Enhanced Gameplay and controls: including full gamepad support
- Extra Spicy VO and 3D animated Cut-scenes: a brand-spanking-new story with original voice over from Finn and Jake!
Check out the launch trailer that follows right here and be sure to get it on Steam!