11 bit studios has officially announced that the PC version of Anomaly Defenders, the upcoming reverse-tower-offense (aka tower defense) game, is nowÃ‚Â available for pre-order via the company’s Games Republic platform.
For just $8.99 (regular price $9.99) you’ll get a Steam key and a DRM-free version of Anomaly Defenders when it launches, includingÃ‚Â a free copy of the acclaimed Anomaly 2 right now!
- Seven tower types, each one with its own set of strenghts and weaknesses, let you prepare the best combination of armor, firepower and special abilities to meet oncoming forces
- Three upgrade levels give you greater tactical depth and flexibility
- Six special functions allow you to boost your defenses when and where it’s necessary: perform repairs, extinguish fires, temporarily raise stats and bestow new abilities to transform your towers into impenetrable barriers, long range artillery, devastating bombs or maelstroms of destruction spewing hellfire on all approaching enemies!
- 10 enemy fighting vehicles, including airborne assault machines, represent the latest technology developed by the Earthlings using info gleaned from our destroyed units
- Human units have now the transformation capability, doubtlessly stolen from our fallen comrades
- You have 24 levels to grow form an accomplished tactician into the best commander our race has ever known!
- The launchpads are our only means of escape. Defend them against the onslaught of the most dangerous species in the whole galaxy – humans.
- Extract resources, gather energy, strategically place the towers and use the special functions wisely to beat back repeated assaults of Earthling convoys!