Asus has just launched their new G51J 3D, This is the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first gaming notebook with NVIDIA 3D Vision takes users to the peak of immersive gaming experiences,Until the 31st March 2010, all new purchases of the G51J 3D will be bundled with a voucher enabling customers to download the Avatar 3D game for free, courtesy of NVIDIA.The Asus G51J 3D will be available starting February 2010 at the price of $1,700.
Asus G51J 3D Details:
- NVIDIAÃ‚Â® 3D Vision technology generates a whole new outlook which catapults gamers from flat 2D worlds into staggering 3D environments.
- The wireless 3D VisionÃ¢â€žÂ¢ active-shutter glasses and wide-range infrared emitter deliver stereoscopic images with clarity, brightness and depth-of-field (DOF), and with over 40 hours of life between charges will sustain even the most relentless gamer. With virtually no viewing angle restriction and a range of 15 feet, the G51J 3D set-up allows total freedom of movement during gameplay.
- The GPU driver and a full resolution 120Hz 3D panel render each image twice and send up to 60 images evenly to each eye (a total of up to 120 images at any single time). This advanced technology provides noticeably better text clarity against 60Hz outputs, and eliminates ghosting/interlace issues to provide a seamless 3D experience far more superior to competitor technologies utilising the polarized film and glasses technique.
- With the ability to convert standard games to 3D and support for Direct X 9/10/11, enjoyment is massively accessible Ã¢â‚¬â€œ with over 400 games that work out-of-the-box with 3D Vision Ã¢â‚¬â€œ including recent releases Resident EvilÃ‚Â® 5, BorderlandsÃ¢â€žÂ¢, World of WarcraftÃ‚Â®: Wrath of the Lich KingÃ¢â€žÂ¢, BatmanÃ‚Â®: Arkham AsylumÃ¢â€žÂ¢ and Star TrekÃ‚Â® D-A-C.
- The experience is not limited to gaming fanatics Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the integrated Blu-ray drive means users can also enjoy 3D movies on the G51J 3D.
Exceptional audio technologies extend the 3D vision from the eyes to the ears for a fully engaging and unrivalled gaming sensation:
- EAX Advanced HD 4.0 3D audio technology enhances in-game scenarios by providing corresponding 3D sounds from a library of 64 additional sound effects
- CMSS Surround Sound produces ultra-realistic spatial surround sound for over 300 compatible games with up to 7 virtual channels – placing gamers in the middle of the action.
- High fidelity Altec LansingÃ‚Â® speakers for the ultimate precision.
Engineering innovation and mind-blowing graphics at incredible speeds will exceed even the most demanding gamers expectations:
- The integration of the supreme NVIDIAÃ‚Â® GeForceÃ‚Â® GTX 260M graphics card into a 15.6Ã¢â‚¬Â notebook has previously been an impossible task, but ASUS engineers have cleverly circumvented the issues to produce the first-of-its-kind G51J3D gaming notebook.
- Owed to 1GB DDR3 onboard video memory, the G51J 3D reached a 3DMarkÃ‚Â®06 score of well over 11,000 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ a significant leap from other 15-16 inch notebooks on the market today.
- The IntelÃ‚Â® CoreÃ¢â€žÂ¢ i7 processor gives the G51J 3D a performance boost through quad core technology Ã¢â‚¬â€œ working in tandem with the operation system and applications for high performance and multitasking superiority even whilst on the move.