Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate is now available at retail stores in North America and South America exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. This story is set 25 years after the events of its predecessor, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate reveals the story of Gabriel’s descendants as they battle their own destiny in each era only to discover their true, shocking fate.
The game’s orchestral score is by award winning composer Oscar Araujo, adding to the suitably Gothic atmosphere in a tale that explores the bonds of family and inescapable destiny.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate includes the following key features:
• Discover the history of the Belmont bloodline – Players go through the game, learning more about the history of the Belmonts, with the game exploring the blood feud between the Belmont clan and Dracula.
• Play multiple characters – Choose from several playable characters, each with unique abilities and skills across different eras.
• Share new abilities through character lineage – Gamers pass on their characters’ new-found abilities in each era and discover the true destiny of the Belmonts.
• Battle massive bosses – Players experience challenging boss fights against huge enemies in full 3D, climb, traverse and overcome these monstrous adversaries, and use secondary weapons and magical abilities to take down these foes.
• Features unrivaled Nintendo 3DS™ Visuals – High resolution and detailed 3D polygon graphics with side scrolling areas and full 3D sections combined.
• Utilize Focus & Magic – Players use magic and kill enemies to gain experience and earn new combos and abilities using the travel book.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate is available now for the Nintendo 3DS at major retail stores in North America and South America, and is rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB and is priced at $39.99.