Pre-registration opens today for our 4 on 4Ã‚Â Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 team tournament on June 26, 2010 at 10am.
- Pre-Registration Opens: May 19Ã‚Â 2010
- Pre-Registration Closes: June 19Ã‚Â 2010,
- Price: $20 per person ($80 per team) for pre registrants
- $30 per person at the door ($120 per team)
- ‘walk ins’ registrations will close at 9:30am day of event.
- Bracket Play Begins: June 26 2010, 10:00 am
- Bracket Play Ends: When we have a winner
- Bracket Type: Single Elimination
Please send money to our paypal account (email@example.com) once we receive the funds you will then receive a conformation email.Ã‚Â if possible please register your team at once (but not required) if you can’t complete a team of 4 then we will combine you with other registrants who are also missing members. Everyone will be in a 4 person team to compete in the event.
Team name and roster forum will be email to each person in their conformation email along with the under 18 permission forum BOTH are required when you check in at the event. (if you are over 18 then you do not need the under 18 forum but age will be verified)
- All team are required to bring their own controllers and one copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Team rosters are final at the start of the tournament.
- Team award/prize money will be distributed evenly to each player
- No vulgar or obscene language/behavior (if a word slips its ok but will will not tolerate consistent foul language).
- Possession/consumption of alcohol,illegal drugs and tobacco products are PROHIBITED while on property.
- Teams are required to show good sportsmanship etiquette (shaking hands with fellow competitors at the beginning and ending of each match).
- Absolutely no cheating will be toleratedÃ‚Â by means of a game glitch/bugs (extra crates, javelin glitch, etc).
- Taunting opponentsÃ‚Â during matches ( competing orÃ‚Â observing) is not allowed.
Violation of these rules may result in disqualification from the tournament with no refund.
*NOTE*Ã‚Â location and cash prize is TBA (depending on attendance numbers) the bigger the attendance the more cash and larger location, we will try to lock down a location in two weeks which will be updated here on the site and the address will be emailed to registered players. (the location will be in the Chula Vista area)
No refunds will be given out starting two weeks before the event’s date. Nor will there be refunds for “no shows” on the day of the event.
if you have any questions please email them to Events@fanboygaming.com