That’s right Final Fantasy fans! Ã‚Â Starting today you can try out Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn via Steam. players can play for free up to 14 days and Ã‚Â limitations on available in-game activities such as:
- Level cap of 20
- Gill(Game currency) Is capped at 20,000
- Chat options such as /shout, .yell, /tell cannot be used
- The Market Board cannot be used
- Trades cannot be made
- The Moogle Delivery service cannot be used
- players cannot join free companies
- players cannot invite other players into their party nor can they recruit Ã‚Â party members via the Party Finder
Of course all of these limitations will be removed once a player upgrades to a full version and subscription.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn takes place in Eorzea just before Ã‚Â the Seventh Umbral Era-an apocalyptic event that was foreshadowed from the descent and potential impact of the lesser moon Dalamud. Players can create Ã‚Â and customize their own characters in this massive MMORPG. All of the missions in the game surround the impending invasion by the Garlean empire and its relationship Ã‚Â to Dalamud’s descent.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn was first released in September of 2010 and was received negatively. It was re-released in October of 2012 Ã‚Â and was revamped into what it is now today. This free trial is only available to PC users currently. To read more about how to get started or any other questions you might have you can go here