Forza 3 will be coming to North America on October 27, Forza 3 will costÃ‚Â $59.99 for the regular game Forza 3 will contain more than 400 cars on over 100 tracks. The GameStop exclusiveÃ‚Â Limited Collector’s EditionÃ‚Â will cost $79.99 and it will have more vehicles, access to VIP-level perks and kits, plus a real-life 2GB USB thumb drive.
If you pre-order Forza 3 you will be able to download the Audi R8 V10 with a custom paint job by fan Justin Van Dusen II.
Collector’s Edition Details :
The Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector’s Edition (LCE) gives aspiring drivers, tuners and painters instant VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the new Storefront feature as well as the online Auction House, scoreboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more. As a VIP member, consumers gain exclusive access to five of the world’s hottest cars:
- 2009 Aston Martin DBS
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
- 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
And if you crave cars, you won’t want to miss another perk of the “Forza Motorsport 3” LCE – an Exclusive Collector’s Car Pack, personally hand-picked, tuned and painted by the team at Turn 10:
- Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
- Acura NSX (Forza Motorsport Cover Car)
- Nissan Fairlady (Forza Motorsport 2 Cover Car)
- Aston Martin DB9 (Forza Motorsport 2 European Cover Car)
- 2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car (with Xbox 360 livery)