Petroglyph GamesÃ‚Â has announced today that their MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) Free-to-play game, Battle for Graxia has just been launched with new content and features! To celebrate this launch Petroglyph has released multipleÃ‚Â content bundles which include exclusive Immortals and their alternate skins, personal in-game badge that shows achievements andÃ‚Â unique booster items that give new characters a push ahead of their opponents. Many of these features are available to Steam players with additional exclusives for founding players for the launch. Other features are:
- Free to play download with additional features on Steam.
- Unique immortals and regularly added abilities
- Artifact items and a skill tree to fully customize each players Immortal.
- Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player (PvP) modes including 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and A.R.A.M.
- a new replay mode in which allows players to playback recorded matches.Ã‚Â w
- White KnightÃ‚Â player replacement feature. This feature lets the the player fill in a player slot when one becomes available in an active match.
To get started you can go to http://signup.battleforgraxia.com.