Gamers seeking more precision control Ã‚Â can now dominate the competition as PowerA today announced that the FUS1ON Tournament Controller is now available in stores. After consulting a select group of professional gamers, PowerA fused elements of history’s best controllers and incorporated leading-edge technology and materials into a single premium controller. With unique analog thumbsticks, a pro gamer-inspired D-pad, high-grade components and more, this tournament level controller offers the same precision control to any gamer seeking a competitive edge. The FUS1ON Tournament Controller for Xbox 360 and PS3Ã‚Â is now available at Best Buy and GameStop as well as online at Amazon.com and PowerA.com for a suggested retail price of $79.99 USD.
“We worked alongside pro gamers from the very beginning of the development process to get real-life insights into design, aesthetics and control,” said John Moore, Vice President of Product Development at PowerA. “Extensive testing and rounds of refinement for each individual component produced the FUS1ON Tournament Controller – a brand-new, best-in-class controller designed from the ground up. We’re excited that every gamer now has the chance to play like a pro.”
The FUS1ON Tournament Controller represents the top-of-the-line offering from PowerA, makers of the MOGA Mobile Gaming System. Key features of this controller include:
- Perfect Analog Control: High grade components are finely tuned to provide durability and precision accuracy.
- Unique Analog Stick Design: Reduces thumb fatigue during extended play sessions.
- Precision D-Pad: Pro gamer-inspired design for precise 8-way control.
- Custom Illumination: Controller accents and analog sticks light up in 5 different LED colors.
- Interchangeable Grips: Two sets of interchangeable ergonomic grips offer multiple styles of comfort.
- Braided 10-Foot Cord: Wired for tournament play and regulations; stay competitive and avoid latency.
- Protective Travel Case: Stores and protects the FUS1ON Tournament Controller when gamers light up the gaming circuit.