The HTC One X, the flagship device of the HTC One series, is available today online from AT&T and will be available at AT&T stores nationwide this Sunday, June 10th for $199.99. In addition, Media Link HD, which enables a consumerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s HTC One device to share photos, videos and more through their TVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s HDMI port, will also be available on June 8th for $90.00.
Enhanced by HTC Sense 4, the HTC One X is AT&TÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first smartphone to offer HTCÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Amazing Camera, Ã‚Â including HTC ImageSense which delivers improvements to every part of the camera, as well as an impressive suite of imaging features, including:
- Continuous Shooting Ã¢â‚¬â€œ take up to 99 photos at the rate of four frames per second, just by holding the shutter button
- HTC Video Pic Ã¢â‚¬â€œ capture HD quality video while concurrently capturing still photos
Additionally, by plugging HTCÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s wireless Media Link HD into their TVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s HDMI port, consumers will experience the benefit of quickly and easily sharing their favorite and most memorable images and videos from their HTC One X with family, friends and colleagues.
Whether listening to music, watching a YouTube video or playing a game, the HTC One X delivers Authentic Sound by integrating Beats Audio across the entire multimedia experience on the device.
Setting a higher standard for style, speed and performance, the HTC One X features:
- A sleek polycarbonate unibody design that has the ruggedness of metal, but is super lightweight
- A dazzling 4.7-inch 720p HD display
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- And the power to run an entire day on a single charge due to software optimization and an 1800 mAh lithium battery
The HTC One X is available exclusively at AT&T for $199.99.