Developers Cliffhanger Productions and Publisher Gamigo have announced that turn based online strategy game Jagged Alliance online has ended it’s beta testing! Since the beginning of it’s beta stages lots of new features have been added as the game has been improved!
Some of the new features people can expect are:
- Warzones: Players can take on special contracts that will only be available for a limited amount of time and will have a number of missions to complete. The player with the most points when time runs out will receive a load of loot! Other rewards include cash, experience, and domination points.
- Crafting: The new crafting system will now let players adjust their own weaponry and equipment! Players can also make or obtain items in missions such as grips, visors and silencers.
- Alliances: Players can form alliances!
- Re-skill: Mercenaries can now rest their level 1 so that they can redistribute points earned!
- In mission shop: With this feature players can now purchase vital items during a mission.
The Jagged Alliance Online website has also got a new feel to it! check it out!