Join Us For a Special Madden 13 Tournament on 9/7/2012 *update*

Join us for a special Madden 13 tournament at Shakey’s at the Chula Vista mall, please note this isn’t going to be a typical tournament hence the “special event” this is a tournament and dinner event.

Cost will be $15 bucks $10 going towards your food and $5 going to prize pot with first place receiving 80% of cash pot and 2nd receiving the remaining 20% first place will also receive a free one topping pizza.

please note it is required for you to purchase food at Shakeys to play in the event, no outside food or drinks will be allowed you can spend more than $10 dollars if you like but it has to be minimum $10, also in order to keep track of the participants your receipt will have to be given to us as proof of your purchase, and if you must know everything is really good especially the pizza you can view the menu here.

What:

We will be playing Madden 13 on the Xbox 360.

Where:

555 Broadway Ave. #1078

Chula Vista, CA 91910

Phone: 619-425-0211

When:

Friday September 7th signups starting at  5pm and the tournament starting at 6pm. Please show up before the event so you have time to eat and again remember to keep your receipt when you  pay for your food it’s your ticket into the event.