Teams: Each team shall consist of Five Players Ã¢â‚¬â€œ No Substitutes allowed
When: Tournament Date and Time: The Tournament will take place on Saturday 5/23/2015 at 11am and will go till no later than 8:30pm
Where: Microsoft Store Fashion Valley Mall 7007 Friars Rd Suite 324 San Diego, CA 92108
Last chance signups begin at 10am and first match starts at 12pm.
Game Play Rules Ã¢â‚¬â€œ League of Legends.
1. Tournament Match Structure: Five-on-Five Match Play, Single Elimination. Ã¢â‚¬Å“Best of OneÃ¢â‚¬Â for all matches except for the Final Round which shall be Ã¢â‚¬Å“Best of Three.Ã¢â‚¬Â All matches are to be played at the indicated start time between two teams comprised of five players each. Match play shall not stop until the conditions for winning have been met. Conditions for winning include destroying the other teamÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nexus, or when an opponent voluntarily concedes, or the opponent voluntarily disconnects from a server with the intention of stopping play.
2. League of Legends Version: The latest official patch version shall be utilized throughout the Tournament.
3. How to Win the Tournament: The winners of each match (Best of One) continue to advance to compete against the winners of other matches, until two finalists are left. The finalists compete in a Best of Three match to determine the overall Tournament winner and second place finisher. The semi-final losing teams compete against each other in a best of One match to determine the third and fourth place finisher.
4. Match Scheduling: All rounds will be Best of One (Ã¢â‚¬Å“Bo1Ã¢â‚¬Â) matches except for the Finals which will be Best of Three (Ã¢â‚¬Å“Bo3Ã¢â‚¬Â).
5. Match Start Time: Each team will be given 10 minutes to get seated in their assigned station, launch league of legends, log into personal account, and get ready to begin match play. Please make it a priority to be on time for your match. Should a problem occur, Fanboygaming.com Staff member may be contacted.
6. Match Delays: If a Player/Team fails to report for their match within five (5) minutes of the match announcement, they will forfeit the 1st Game. Ten (10) minutes after the match announcement, the Players/Team will forfeit their Match. If both Players/Teams forfeit their Match, they will both be eliminated from the Tournament.
7. Match Reporting: To report a match, the winning Team must submit the results to a Fanboygaming.com Staff member.
8. Forfeits: Forfeits are defined as Failing to show up for a scheduled match as outlined above in the Match Delays section.
9. Sportsmanship: All Players will be required to uphold and observe a universal level of sportsmanship. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes, but is not limited to, racism, use of profanity, rude acts, vulgar acts, acts of belligerence, and disrespect of Fanboygaming.com and Microsoft Store Staff. Unsportsmanlike conduct may be disputed and may be grounds for Player Disqualification by an Official. Rulings on unsportsmanlike actions are subject to the OfficialÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s interpretation and assessment of seriousness. If a Player is found in violation of this rule the following actions may happen: (1) minor infractions as judged by an Official will result in a Warning, and (2) severe infractions, or repeat minor infractions, as judged by an Official will result in Disqualification. Any accusations of unsportsmanlike conduct by a Player must be brought to the attention of an Official by filing a dispute following the Match in which the alleged action has occurred for investigation by a presiding Official. The decisions of the Official in all matters relating to the Matches are entirely at their discretion and no correspondence or debate will be entered into with Players with regard to any Official decision.
10. Game Accounts/ID: Players are required to use their own League of Legends account. Players must be at level 12 or higher and have minimum of 16 champions to compete in this event. Players may only play on their own account during the entirety of the Event.
11. Match Hosting Information and Requirements:
a. Hosting Matches: A coin toss will determine which Team will get side choice.
b. Side Choice: Blue or Purple Team
12. Game Play:
A. Competition Method: 5 vs. 5
B. Maps allowed: SummonerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Rift (summer)
C. Mode: Tournament Draft
D. Bans per team: 3
E. Game Length: Until the winner is determined or 90 minutes whichever is sooner.
F. Champion Selection: Draft mode will be used. Players may only select champions that are unlocked via any means.
13. Draft mode proceeds in a snake draft format as follows:
Blue Team= A; Purple Team = B
There is a team limit of 12 teams, so the tournament can be double elimination so be sure to sign up to lock in your spot you can sign up at Events@Fanboygaming.com.
Please provide team name and each player on team (no subs) once the event start you will play with the players you signed up with.
We enjoy trash talking like everyone else just try not to get carried away, please remember that this is a public store so no screaming, shouting, or vulgar language during this event. Failure to do so will result in a round lost and can lead to tournament forfeit.