New Champion has been revealed!!! Nami, the Tidecaller has just revealed herself and will be joining the league of champions roster in the next coming weeks! She is a water caster who thrives from using her energy from the oceans. You can expect to see Nami as a support champion that has powerful crowd control abilities and gives off constant buffs to teammates and is able to lay constant pressure to her opponents. List of abilities are as followed
- Surging Tides (Passive):Ã‚Â Allied champions affected by NamiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s abilities have their movement speeds increased for a short duration.
- Aqua Prison:Ã‚Â Nami sends a bubble of water into the air to a targeted location that deals magic damage and displaces enemies hit by the bubble.
- Ebb and Flow:Ã‚Â Unleashes a surge of water that can target an enemy or allied champion. The water can bounce from champion to champion and deals magic damage to enemy champions and heals allied champions.
- TidecallerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Blessing:Ã‚Â Nami buffs an allied champion, adding extra magic damage and a slow to their attacks.
- Tidal Wave:Ã‚Â Nami summons a massive Tidal Wave from her position. The wave deals magic damage and slows all enemy units it passes through. Enemies closest to the initial spawn point are slowed for a shorter duration than those farther away, but all are slowed for a significant length of time and Tidal Wave has a large range.
You can expect Nami, The Tidecaller in the next couple of weeks at 6300 Influence Points or 975 Riot points. For more information on Nami,upcoming champions,Skins,Events,Tournaments, and more you can visitÃ‚Â http://na.leagueoflegends.com/