This upcoming patch Elise the Spider Queen has been revealed and soon to be welcomed into the League of Legends lineup. She brings a lot of history since she’s been in the concept stage Ã‚Â over three years proving to be a challenge to the designers at Riot. She will be a transform champions being able to morph from human or spider giving her a wide variety of abilities all containing the tools needed to decimate her foes.
Few abilities at her disposal are as followed
Abilities (Human form):
- Spider Swarm (Passive):Ã‚Â EliseÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Human Form spells will ready a spiderling when cast on an enemy.
- Neurotoxin:Ã‚Â Elise damages a target based on its current Health.
- Volatile Spiderling:Ã‚Â Elise releases a venom-gorged spiderling that explodes when it nears a target.
- Cocoon:Ã‚Â Elise fires a skillshot that stuns the first enemy struck.
- Spider Form:Ã‚Â Elise transforms into a menacing spider with new abilities. While in Spider Form, Elise deals magic bonus damage on attack and has increased Movement Speed, Armor, and Magic Resistance. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling
Abilities (Spider Form):
- Spider Swarm (Passive):Ã‚Â Elise summons her spiderlings to fight by her side. Spiderlings deal physical damage and take reduced damage from multi-target abilities.
- Venomous Bite:Ã‚Â Elise lunges forward and bites her target, slowing them and dealing bonus damage based on how low its Health is.
- Skittering Frenzy:Ã‚Â Elise and her spiderlings gain Attack Speed and heal her on each attack.
- Rappel: On enemy cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air and descend upon an enemy target.
- On ground cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air, becoming untargetable for two seconds. Casting Repel on a nearby enemy during this time will descend upon your target.
- Human Form:Ã‚Â Elise transforms into a human form with new abilities. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.
For more information and a sneak peak at the next upcoming champion skins,summoner icons, ward skins, and a detailed lore page you can visitÃ‚Â http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/shadow-isles/en.html