League of Legends, update on our new champion to be, Zed Master of Shadows. We know he is next up on the plate to join the League of Legends roster and today his skills can be viewed allowing you time to ponder on the numerous ways to set up your kills.
- Contempt for the Weak (Passive)–Ã‚Â Whenever Zed attacks an enemy below 50% Health, he deals an additional 8% of their maximum Health as magic damage. This effect has a short cooldown.
- Razor Shuriken- Zed and his shadow both throw their shurikens, dealing physical damage to any target they pass through. Each Shuriken deals less damage to targets beyond the first.
- Living Shadow- ZedÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s shadow dashes forward, remaining in place for a short duration. ZedÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s shadow will duplicate his spells. Activating Living Shadow again while his shadow is active will cause Zed to switch positions with his shadow. If both Zed and his shadow strike the same target with Razor Shurikens or Shadow Slash, Zed regains some energy and the target suffers an additional effect: Razor Shurikens deal additional bonus damage and the slow from Shadow Slash is dramatically increased.
- Shadow Slash- Zed and his shadow both create a burst of shadow, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies. ZedÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Shadow Slash slightly reduces the cooldown of Living Shadow by for each unit struck. The shadowÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Shadow Slash briefly slows enemies.
- Death Mark- Zed sinks into the shadows and dashes to his target, dealing physical damage. He also spawns a Living Shadow beyond the target, which duplicates his spells and marks the target. After 3 seconds, the mark will detonate, dealing physical damage based on the damage dealt to the target by Zed and his shadow while the mark was active. Zed can reactivate this ability to switch positions with this shadow.
For more information on upcoming champions,skins,tournaments or events you can check outÃ‚Â http://na.leagueoflegends.com/