Traveling during the holidays is stressful enough with long lines, overbooked flights and less than ideal weather. The last thing anyone wants to deal with is a cell phone battery rapidly approaching zero power. And for parents traveling with kids, a tablet that goes black halfway through a flight can be a nightmare. myCharge is making sure that all travelers are well prepared with portable chargers stashed in carryon luggage. And to encourage planning ahead, myCharge is offering special 40% off pricing on all HUB series chargers during the month of November.
The myCharge HUB series of portable chargers is the all-in-one charging solution that not only eliminates the birdÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nest of tangled wires; it also delivers world class, industry-leading safety & performance in an incredibly small footprint.
The anodized aluminum line of HUB portable chargers makes powering smartphones and tablets on the go incredibly convenient.Ã‚Â All models, including the 3000mAh HUB mini, retailing at $69.00, come with built-in Apple Lightning and micro-USB charging cables. And, the 6000mAh HUB Plus, retails at $99.00, and the 9000mAh HUB Max models, retails at $129.00, also feature built-in wall prongs, making recharging as simple as plugging into any outlet.
To take advantage of the special holiday travel savings offer, visit www.mycharge.com and use promo code TRAVEL. And, if you find yourself stranded at an airport this holiday season with no way to charge your devices, visit a Hudson News or InMotion store and pick up a myCharge before you board your flight.
What Makes myCharge Devices Superior:
- Hyper-ChargeÃ¢â€žÂ¢ charges smartphones Ã¢â‚¬â€œ including the new iPhone 6 Plus Ã¢â‚¬â€œ up to 30% faster than the Apple-supplied charger.
- Rapid RechargeÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Technology recharges myCharge power banks up to four times faster than competitorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s chargers.
- Power stayÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Technology retains up to 60% of a full charge for up to one year.
- Parallel Charging Technology simultaneously charges a mobile device and the charger at the same time, minimizing total charge time.
- Safe CellÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Technology delivers 12 layers of battery and device protection against over-charge, under-charge, over-current, over-temperature and short circuit.
- Max Power transfer moves power from the powerbank at the fastest speeds possible to the device being charged.
- SmartSenseÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Technology ensures device compatibility eliminating those annoying Ã¢â‚¬Å“not compatibleÃ¢â‚¬Â messages as seen from many chargers in the market.