Teslagrad, our awesome action/puzzle sidescroller, is fully charged and ready to go! Today we start an exciting Steam Greenlight project, eager to get the game into the Steam distribution platform with the approval of the community. The game, which is currently in an alpha stage of development, will be available in autumn 2013 for PC-Windows. In order to liven up the time-out we will be glad to provide you with press alpha codes redeemable via Desura, so please don’t hesitate to write us asking for them!
Teslagrad is a puzzle platformer with action elements, where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game, and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower. Gain new habilities to explore a non-linear world with more than 100 beautiful hand-drawn environments, in a steampunk-inspired vision of old Europe. You play as a young boy who suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long-forgotten conspiracy, involving the despotic king who has ruled the nation with an iron fist for several years. Jump into an outstanding adventure told through voiceless storytelling, writing your own part. Armed with ancient Teslamancer technology and your own ingenuity and creativity, your path lies through the decrepit Tesla Tower and beyond.
– Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from Ã¢â‚¬Å“pff, that wasn’t so badÃ¢â‚¬Â to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
– Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into Ã¢â‚¬â€ and beyondÃ¢â‚¬â€ Tesla Tower, as you discover and use amazing new items.
– Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don’t see).
– Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
– Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
– No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
– Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bit and electrical stuff.