Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced new features for METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION, a collection of PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2 KONAMI titles remastered for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, set to be released this winter.
New features for METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION include:
- Remastered from the ground up for PS3 & Xbox 360
- Stunning 1080p graphics
- 60 frames-per-second graphics
- Icons, sound effects, and all fonts upgraded for HD
- User interface rebalanced for HD
- Added right analog stick input and force feedback*
- Features Trophies on PS3 and Achievements on Xbox 360
- Worldwide matchmaking for multiplayer (tentative)
- TRANSFARRING (save data sharing) compatible with PSP version*
METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION brings together HD versions of the PlayStation 2 hits METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY (2001), METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER (MGS3) (2004) and METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (2010) which debuted on the PSP, in one package. In addition, METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION contains the ports of METAL GEAR and METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE for the MSX2 that were included with the complete version of MGS3, METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SUBSISTENCE (2005).