nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d is all about eschewing boring realism for over the top arcade fun. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a racer that challenges everything from player reflexes to the rules of physics. Riding on ATVs and motocross bikes with powerful boost controls, players will race down near-vertical courses of incredible jumps, stunts and obstacles. The brutal challenge of the Yosemite National Park is but one of the many places theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll learn the meaning of verticality.
nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢dÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s single-player campaign features multiple configurable modes and races including Tournament, Time Attack and Quick Event. The multi-player mode allows players to compete head to head in a range of race-types locally or online. Earned points will determine a playerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s position on leader boards. Based on the playerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s performance and ability to pull off stunning feats of speed and glory during each race, theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll unlock exciting new components to customize their vehicle.
- High-Octane Speed: nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d aims to be the fastest off-road racer of them all Ã¢â‚¬â€œ each track is engineered to keep players on the edge of their seat with anticipation of whatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s behind the next hairpin bend.Ã‚Â WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s more, nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d focuses on players utilizing its amazing turbo boost ability for incentives rather than points, supercharging the gameÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sense of lightning-fast speed.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- Extreme Terrain: nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d, while set in real-life locations such as Yosemite Park, is designed to reflect the over-the-top arcade nature of the game. This is a world where impossible tracks and broken and bent laws of physics reign supreme!
- Over the Top Jumps: ThereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nothing like flying off a cliff edge and then falling half a mile towards the ground. Sounds like fun? Throw-in dodging the blades of several towering wind turbines and struggling to nail the perfect landing with your opponents trying to knock you from your ride. If Ã¢â‚¬Ëœbig airÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in other games is earth-sized, NailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d is like a twin galaxy of stomach-in-mouth terror.
- Intense Head to Head Action: Up to 11 AI opponents will keep players on their toes; they say death comes from above and thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s very often the case in nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d.Ã‚Â ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not all one way though, players can knock opponents from their vehicles and for extreme punishment they can deal a crushing blow from the sky by landing on top of their opponents.Ã‚Â
- Straightforward Arcade Fun: ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not about gear ratios and weight distribution Ã¢â‚¬â€œ nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d is simply push button -> go fast -> try not to die in a ball of flaming doom!Ã‚Â Easy to pick up gameplay and over the top environments, jumps and spectacular deaths make this game a thrill to play or even just sit back and watch.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- Stunning Visual Effects and Outdoor Environments: Using TechlandÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Chrome4 engine, nailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d features cutting-edge visuals including expansive vistas, highly complex geometry and a host of visual effects such as mud and water splashes.