A foosball table is one of those things that IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve always wanted to own at home, but itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s almost never practical enough to do so! Which they thought they’d bring the same level of fun and excitement right to your TV screens with the release of our Pro FoosballÃ‚Â game on the PSNÃ‚Â on 20th February.Ã‚Â Pro Foosball has been built to completely and realistically bring the foosball experience to your home. From accurate table physics to a competitive atmosphere with friends, they’ve included it all in the game, along with great environments to play in.
Pro Foosball allows you to compete across three modes of play. You can have a quick match with your friends in Kick About with up to four players in local multiplayer mode, challenge yourself to beat the skilled AI with three difficulty levels in Foos Championship, or have fun with crazy table features such as no edges and bumpy surface in Foos Madness
- Multiplayer options available in single and split screen views according to the playersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ preference
- Post match and lifetime stats give the players an in-depth look at their average performance numbers
- Achievements and Trophies
- Skill Centre featuring a tutorial covering basic and advanced skills, as well as a skills arena where players can practice moves with no opponent bars
- Additional support for the DualShockÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 3 controller is available through two preconfigured control schemes
- Languages : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Arabic