Here are our rules for our tournaments at this yearÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Winter Gamefest game types and maps will all be determine on day of the event.
- All of the required Settings are listed below. If a Setting is not listed below, it should not be changed from its default state.
- Starting a Game/Map with the wrong Game Type Settings or wrong team may result in a forfeit of the Game/Map, the Game/Map being replayed, or a warning.
- Spectating: Tournament official only
- Allow Killcam: Enabled
- Radar Always On: No
- Respawn Delay: None
- Wave Spawn Delay: None
- Force Respawn: Enabled
- Friendly Fire: Enabled
- Perks and Proficiencies: Enabled
- Hardcore Mode: Disabled
- 3rd Person: Disabled
- Headshots Only: Disabled
- Killstreaks: Disabled
- Custom Classes: Enabled
- Primary and Secondary Grenades are allowed.
- Secondary Weapons are allowed.
- Proficiencies are allowed except for those banned below.
- Riot Shield
- Any Launcher
- Bouncing Betty
- All Shotguns
- Scrambler (Tactical)
- EMP Grenade (Tactical)
- Smoke Grenade (Tactical)
- Trophy System (Tactical)
- Tactical Insertion (Tactical)
- Portable Radar (Tactical)
- Recon (Perk 1)
- Overkill (Perk 2)
- Blastshield (Perk 2)
- Attachments (Proficiency)
- Grenade Launcher (Attachment)
- Heartbeat Sensor (Attachment)
- Akimbo (Attachment)
- Rapid Fire (Attachment)
- Shotgun (Attachment)
- Players must set their Death Streak to Hollow Point or Juiced. Using any other Death Streak will result in a forfeit.
- Breaking of rules 1-5 will result in a forfeit of the game/map.
1. All Settings listed below and next to the game types are those that are not default for the specific game type (Team Slayer, CTF Pro, Team Ball, or Team King).
2. Death Bonus and Kill Penalty are off for all games.
3. Radar is off with the exception of Battle Creek CTF Pro.
4. Respawn Time is 10 Seconds with the exception of Team Slayer (5 Seconds).
5. Suicide penalty is 10 seconds for all games.
6. Equipment is Generic.
8. Team King and Team Ball games are 5 Minutes to Win with the exception of Team Ball Damnation Reverse Tag (10 Minutes).
9. CTF Pro games are 3 captures to win with the exception of both variations of Wizard CTF Pro (5 Captures).
Hang Ã¢â‚¬ËœEm High
Boarding Action-Sniping Weapon Set
Wizard-Kill in Order-Nav Points
Wizard-Pistols Weapon Set
Hang Ã¢â‚¬ËœEm High