Today Sega Has Announced what they call as a “new branch of the Sonic universe”, the show will be produced by OuiDO! Productions and Sega of America. It will air on Cartoonetwork and will consist of 52 episodes running 11 minutes. The story will take place after the Video Game under the same name which released a new trailer.
The video Game under the same name will be exclusively released on the WIIU and 3DS,Ã‚Â it is being developed by Big Red Button Entertainment a new company ran by two people who use to work at Naughty Dog.Ã‚Â Here is a list of what the game will be about and what you can do:
-Sonic Boom is a Wii U/3DS exclusive.
– It is a prequel to the new Sonic CG TV show.
– Wii U version being developed by Big Red Button, a team led by former Naughty Dog staff.
– It utilizes the CryEngine 3.
– Characters have been completely redesigned to fit the new aesthetic and engine.
– Eggman has gotten a makeover as well.
– Characters will have specialties based on their strengths and personalities.
– Knuckles will focus on strength.
– Tails will utilize gadgets.
– Amy Rose will have agility.
– Sonic will have speed.
– Four playable characters total in local co-op (no online).
– At least two of them will be on screen at all times, even in single-player.
– You can swap between characters on the fly.
– 3DS version in development by Sanzaru.
What do you guys think about this new tv show and game?
What do you guys think of knuckles design?