Star Wars Day is upon us, and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is jumping in on the festivities! To celebrate this holiday, SOE will be offering players 40 booster points for logging into the family-friendly online world, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures! SOE has also teamed up with the official Star Wars website, StarWars.com, to provide users with a code that will give players a special Nelona Dual-Bladed Lightsaber in Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – it is one of only four dual-bladed lightsabers in the entire game!
In addition, as a special promotion, Jedi membership for Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures will be available for only $1.99 for the first month for new registrants. Lastly, in honor of Star Wars day, Sony Online Entertainment is challenging fans to test their Clone Wars Adventures knowledge! Twelve Masters served on the Jedi Council during the Clone Wars, and if you can get all 12 questions correct, you surely are a true Jedi! (Answers below my signature, no cheating!)
1. What is the name of the underwater city Jar Jar Binks comes from?
2. What is the name of the Tusken Raiders’ home world?
3. To exact revenge, Darth Maul and Savage Opress lead Obi-Wan onto which planet?
4. After being repaired by Mother Talzin, who does Darth Maul go after for revenge?
5. What is the name of Chewbacca’s home planet?
6. What species is Chewbacca?
7. Who is Savage Opress’ older brother?
8. Who broke Ziro the Hutt out of prison?
9. Pre Vizsla is the leader of what renegade Mandalorian group?
10. What color is Darth Maul’s Lightsaber?
11. Which clone was imprisoned by the 501st during the battle of Umbara?
12. Who is the young bounty hunter that plots to assassinate Mace Windu?