Last Stand is included with The Division’s $40 season pass or it can be purchased on its own for $15. As mentioned, it’s the game’s final dlc, following Underground and Survival.
The Division introduceÃ‚Â a new meaningÃ‚Â to the open world shooter genre but The Division has its limitations and lack of gameplay to keep players interested. So from The Division failures others will succeed.
Ubisoft and Devs will share a lot more details on The Division’s final dlc, Last Stand, during a livestream event today.
- There will be PvP and PvE elements
- A new Dark Zone North area is being added–this will be DZ 7, 8, and 9.
- The idea for the new Dark Zone North areas was to give players more freedom to explore interior areas as well as rooftops and underground areas. The size of playable spaces has increased, too.
- The Dark Zone has doubled in size with the new zones, developers say.
- You can move from DZ 6 to DZ 7. “It is one contiguous space,” Ubisoft said.
- The size of the Dark Zone is growing but the player cap is staying the same.
- You can fast travel between DZ checkpoints.
- A new PvP mode called Last Stand is being added. It’s basically organized PvP inside the Dark Zone, developers said.
- The Last Stand mode is 8v8 and it supports matchmaking.