25% off during launch week
Arcen Games is very glad to officially announce The Last Federation launch today for Windows PC, Mac OS X and Linux platforms.
From the creators of AI War: Fleet Command comes an all-new grand strategy title with turn-based tactical combat, taken place in a deep simulation of a whole solar system and its billions of inhabitants. You are the survivor of your perished race, set out to unite or eliminate the 8 others. But like Batman, you must work from the shadows, using superior technology – bring your cape and cowl.
TLF will be available on Steam, Humble Store, GOG, GamersGate, Green Man Gaming, as well as direct from ArcenGames.com. Carrying a $19.99 standard tag, the game will be offered at 25% off for the first week – bringing the price down to just $14.99 until April 25th. Make sure to take advantage of this deal and get it, if you’re still not convinced check out it’s features:
- Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
- Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Ã‚Â Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
- New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if you’re already a veteran.
- Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Ã‚Â Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
- Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Composer Pablo Vega’s best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale “Lay Down Your Arms.”