Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD has been on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for sometime now and the sales have yet to be slowed down, on its first week alone this title has sold over 120,000 copies! With numbers like that it was just a matter of time that this game went multi-platform. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD was released for the Playstation Network August 28th and here are the latest screenshots:
There has not been a set released date for the PC release but it is in the works according to the games official Twitter page:Ã‚Â Ã‚Â “We’ll announce the PC date as soon as we know it.”
Here is a full list of features for THPS HD for the PS3:
- HD Upgrade:Ã‚Â We polished and rebuilt the game using NeversoftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s original level models.
- Classic levels:Ã‚Â The style and feel of the seven best levels from THPS and THPS2 (Warehouse, School 2, Mall, Phoenix, Hangar, Marseilles and Downhill Jam) refreshed for today. Tony Hawk himself put a call out to his fans on Twitter during the summer of 2011 to decide the final levels. The levels are exactly the same specs as the originals Ã¢â‚¬â€œ every gap, SKATE Letter, etc is exactly where you remember it Ã¢â‚¬â€ but it looks a hell of a lot better!
- The Top Pros:Ã‚Â TodayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s biggest skate pros round out the cast including: Nyjah Huston, Chris Cole, Eric Koston, Andrew Reynolds, Rodney Mullen, Lyn-z Adams Hawkins Pastrana, Riley Hawk and, of course, Tony Hawk himself. Each has eight boards, three special moves, and an alternate outfit.
- Refined controls:Ã‚Â The skatersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ animations, tricks and combos reflect the evolution of the THPS games. Animations are improved, the tricks have been redone (and some new special tricks added), and we even added Ã¢â‚¬Å“skater celebrationsÃ¢â‚¬Â for big combos.
- Manuals and Reverts:Ã‚Â Read closely! YouÃ‚Â canÃ‚Â do manuals as part of trick combos in THPS HD. Given the fact that this game combines the best gameplay from THPS1 and THPS2, Reverts willÃ‚Â notÃ‚Â work as part of trick combos in the initial launch of THPS HD, as that mechanic was not introduced until THPS3. However, revertsÃ‚Â willÃ‚Â work in the post-release DLC for the THPS3 levels, as those levels were originally designed to accommodate this.
- Endlessly fun objectives:Ã‚Â Players pursue the same global and level-specific goals as the original games, including S-K-A-T-E, Secret DVD (used to be VHS tape!), and many more.
- Soundtrack:Ã‚Â About half classic THPS tracks and half new ones. Includes classics like GoldfingerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“SupermanÃ¢â‚¬Â and the Anthrax/PE collab Ã¢â‚¬Å“Bring the NoiseÃ¢â‚¬Â.
- Online multiplayer:Ã‚Â Four modes (Trick Attack, Graffiti, Big Head Elimination, Free Skate), plus online leaderboards. eight high score leaderboards (one per level plus one all levels combined). Ã¢â‚¬Å“Target ScoreÃ¢â‚¬Â included as well, so you can see next highest score for you to beat to move up in the leaderboard in the HUD.
- Downloadable content:Ã‚Â Coming post-release, will be three levels from THPS3 (Airport, LA, and Canada) as well as new pros including Steve Caballero. The revert will work in these levels!
- In Game Map View:Ã‚Â Pause and see the location of objectives and gaps.
- Over 15 Trophies
- Quick Restart:Ã‚Â Select button allows you to quickly restart a session. Perfect for the obsessive gamer who is looking to achieve the perfect combo.
- Facebook Bragging Rights:Ã‚Â Friends can see what level you have played and your score in Facebook.