All Interactive Entertainment (AIE) announced today the MAG II Gun Controller will be available in stores throughout North America starting November 13th, just in time for the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2!
Fully compatible with the PlayStation 3Ã‚Â and PC, the MAG II is the immersive and realistic new way to play First-Person-Shooter (FPS) games.
The MAG II is instantly compatible with ALL shooting games on PS3 and PC. This is not a light gun; this is a compact, ergonomic, ultra responsive, precision FPS controller.
Designed and built with both casual and serious FPS gaming in mind, the MAG II features 3 pre-programmed sensitivity options and is the only gun controller to incorporate Motion Sensing and Gyroscopic Induction movement tracking.
The MAG II Gun Controller is supported by a team of engineers who are dedicated to enhancing the FPS experience. Future downloadable updates (via PC) will be available to unlock new functions and gameplay modes accessible via the MAG II Gun Controllers’ Function Dial.
Features of the MAG II Gun Controller include:
– Compatible with ALL First-Person-Shooter games
– Full Functionality of Official Controllers
– Real Time, in Game, “On the Fly Calibration”
– High Precision Motion Tracking Gyroscope, eliminating the need for a Sensor Bar.
– Wireless Connection & Built in Vibration
– Updateable System Firmware & Mods
– Works with ALL TVs, Projectors & Monitors