With the Superbowl done it has come time to look on into the off season. I take a look at the top 5 free agents for next season. The way that i grade the free agents is by how they could impact a team if they were to join it. Here are the top five starting with number 1.
1. Wes Welker- This guy is just a beast. He is probably the best slot receiver in the NFL. He has solid hands, great speed, and he has reliability. Welker could come in and impact any team right away. Welker is number one due to his ability to flat out make plays.
2. Dwayne Bowe- Bowe is a classic number one receiver. He has the height, the speed, and the hands to be a instant starter on any team. He would be the number one option except that he was not able to break out with the Chiefs.
3. Ed Reed- Reed is an instant starter on any squad. He is a solid veteran and can contribute to any team right away.
4. Reggie Bush- Bush is electric, and could help out someone like the packers immensely. Bush will be sought after a lot this off season.
5. Aqib Talib- Talib made a huge impact on a team that was already good. He established that he is a top tier cornerback. If the patriots don’t sign him back he should get a lot of looks from different teams.