Star Wars is the most epic sci fi series ever. From movies to books to video games, anything Star Wars sounds good. Star Wars had some of the most memorable games ever. They are able to be successful in video games due to the ability to create captivating stories within the Star Wars universe. Whether it be a cannon story of the films, or an RPG game set thousands of years before the films, Star War games manage to be amazing, here are my top 5.
1. Star Wars Battlefront 2- Star wars battlefront 2 brought call of duty with Star Wars at the same time. This shooter was incredible due to its campaign, and multiplayer capabilities. Playing against your friends to control galaxies was just part of the incredible fun that you could have while playing the game.
2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic- KOTOR is the best RPG game that featured Star Wars. As a player you were able to decide whether you wanted to be a Jedi or a Sith. The universe is new and fresh and the player gets to explore it, while having the ability to either wield a blaster rifle, a blade, or a light saber.
3. Star War the force unleashed- The force unleashed was something new for Star Wars fan’s when it came out. It was excellent because of the fact that you got to dominate the opposing players with great force powers and lightsabers.
4. Star Wars Renegade Squadron- Renegade Squadron was awesome simply because it was Battlefront on the go. It was one of the best PSP games at the time.
5. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2- This game was the much anticipated sequel to the first game. This game was incredibly good, the only bad thing was that it was not a finished product.