The Wide Receiver position has seen its value go up in recent years. Having a number 1 receiver is crucial important to be a contending team. There are different types of receivers, whether it is a speedy one, or a possession one. Tall or short, every team needs a go to guy. There are a couple that stand out from the rest.
1. Calvin Johnson- Megatron is the best pass catcher out there because he has an amazing combination of size and speed, as well as hands. He is a nightmare for any corner. He can do it all and he can do it better than anyone else.
2. Brandon Marshall- There is no doubt that Marshall is the second best receiver in the league. Marshall has some of the best hands in the game. He is a physical receiver that challenges defenses every single game. He requires more than one guy on him and he still makes plays.
3. AJ Green- Green is a great young player. He is able to create amazing plays every game. He constantly needs to be double covered. He has great hands and speed.
4. Andre Johnson- Andre is a great receiver. He is a little bit past his prime, but he is still able to make amazing plays. He has good speed and hands to get separation even at his age.
5. Julio Jones- Julio Jones has the potential to be the best receiver in the NFL. He has incredible speed, mixed with great size and good hands. If he can stay healthy he will be one of the best of all time.