Strategy conjoins nature’s tanks in TurtleStrike; a exciting competitive experience from eeGon, featuring multiplayer-only gameplay and tournaments with real-cash prizes, coming to iOS and Android on July 25!
Customize your squad of war-mongering reptiles with the latest improvements in missiles, torpedoes, and other top-secret weaponry. Spice up your play-style with lovely abilities such as napalm and poison, or maybe kick it old testament with the tried and true art of catapulting stones. From classic green to pink, metal to zombie flesh, TurtleStrike has customization in spades.
EeGon believes skill is the top priority, and competitive multiplayer should never be decided by the depths of players’ wallets. To keep matches balanced, players must get the right to move into higher tiers of equipment with more fierce opponents. This keeps new players from buying their way to the top, and deadly players from picking on the fresh meat.
Strategy-fans can look for TurtleStrike July 25 in the App Store and on Google Play. Features of TurtleStrike include:
- Live, turned-based strategy. Turns are timed and simultaneous, so no waiting for slow opponents.
- Tailor your attack strategy with over 80,000 combinations of weapons and armor.
- Special weapons, including Tesla coils and ravenous sharks.
- Tournaments with actual rewards, including real money.
- Really… turtles with explosives. Can it get any better?
Check out the TurtleStrike Evolution video short for a taste: